Make an Easter Basket
Why not print out one of our simple to make Easter baskets and fill it with goodies to give to
your friends at Easter time. All you need are scissors, colouring pencils and a glue stick
and away you go. We have three delightful designs for you to choose from. We recommend this
activity if you are between seven and eleven years old.
How to Make Your Easter Basket
- Print out one of the three basket templates listed at the bottom of the page.
Cut out the basket and handle along the solid lines around the edge. When you are cutting
out the basket it is important not to cut along the dotted lines as these are fold lines.
- Colour in the design and write your Easter message.
- Fold along the dotted lines.
- Apply glue to the bottom flaps and side flaps to stick the basket together.
- Put glue on the ends of the handle and stick them on the inside of the basket.
Allow the glue to dry, then put some shredded paper or tissue paper into the
basket and arrange the Easter egg on top.