Make a Rabbit Puppet
How about making this delightful little rabbit? It is simple to make and won't take long.
You will need:
- An A4 sheet of white paper or thin card
- A glue stick or double sided sticky-tape
- Cotton Wool
What you do:
- Print out the Make a Rabbit Puppet template on a sheet of A4 white paper or thin card. Choose the template with a face or choose to draw your own nose and mouth on the blank template.
- Colour in the shapes in your own colours. Remember that rabbits come in various colours. You don't need to colour the dotted area.
- Cut out the shapes carefully, especially round his ears.
- Put glue on the dotted area and curl the body shape into a cone and stick down.
- Attach the rabbit's head onto the body by putting glue in a strip down the centre of the back of the rabbit's head. This will help his cheeks to stand out away from his body.
- Take a small ball of cotton wool and give your bunny a fluffy, white tail. We used double-sided sticky tape to stick it on.