Make a Dancing Rudolph
How about making a dancing Rudolph to look good in your bedroom or classroom for Christmas? He is simple to make and it won't take long.
What you need:
- Two A4 sheets of thin white card
- Crayons or felt tip pens
- Glue stick
- Five split-pin paper fasteners or brads used in card making
What you do:
- Print out the "Make a Dancing Rudolph" template on the card
- Colour in the body parts before cutting out each shape. Leave the eyes white.
- Cut around each each including the dotted areas.
- Fasten legs and head onto the body using the split-pin paper fasteners. The legs go behind the body so the dotted line areas are not seen. We used Brads which are small split-pins which meant we were able to hide the split-pin under the nose.
- Glue the nose in position and the antlers on to the back of the head so the dotted-line areas are not seen.
- Enjoy making your Rudolph dance!